What companies offer motorcycle insurance?

I am getting a motorcycle with a salvage title. Who can I go to for the insurance?

“Insuring a vehicle with a salvaged title can be tricky, whether it is a car or motorcycle!
First, decide if you need to carry comprehensive and collision coverage for your bike. If so, this will narrow down the field of options.
The following carriers will be your best bet:
When comparing insurance, it is a lot easier to have an agent on your side who works with all or most of the top companies. Your agent can find a competitively priced insurance policy for you by comparing your needs with the offerings from all the companies they work with. This will be much better than calling each company yourself.
Or you can give the free insurance-shopping app Jerry a try. It will save you a lot of time and stress when you’re looking for quotes!”
Shannon Martin
Answered on Apr 13, 2021
Shannon is an expert in personal lines liability insurance with 13 + years of insurance industry experience. She also served as a special insurance liaison to AARP members for 6 of those years. She is a graduate of UL Lafayette and currently resides in NY with her family. Shannon is also an amateur juggler, ukulele player, and is a time travel paradox theory enthusiast.

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Read advice from car experts at Jerry

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies
Find insurance savings — it's 100% free