What's the best route from Florida to Pigeon Forge?
My sister is the world’s biggest Dolly Parton fan—to surprise her for her 40th birthday, I’m going to take her to Dollywood. To add to the suspense, we’re going to drive from her home in Florida. What’s the best driving route from Florida to Pigeon Forge?
Answer provided by
- Take I-75 North out of Florida.
- Hop on I-675 North to bypass Atlanta.
- Stay right to stay on I-285.
- Take exit 33 for I-85 and continue on I-985.
- Continue on US-23 East.
- Go west on US-74 West.
- Take exit 74 for US-441.
- Make a left onto US-321 and follow it into Pigeon Forge.