How do you change a tire on a 2018 Toyota Camry?
On my way to work this morning, I hit something jagged in the road. When I parked my car, I noticed the tire getting low. I peeked out the window a few minutes later and I swear the tire was lower. I’m worried that by the end of the day, I’ll have a true flat. How can I change the tire on my 2018 Toyota Camry?
- Loosen the lug nuts on your tire’s hubcap with your wrench.
- Place the jack beneath your car’s frame. Check your owner’s manual to find out the best location for the jack before raising your car.
- Take the lug nuts off completely and remove the flat tire.
- Put on the spare by lining up the holes in the tire with the lug nut posts.
- Screw on the lug nuts just enough to stay on.
- Lower your car until the wheels begin to touch the ground (but not all the way) and start tightening the lug nuts.
- Lower the car completely. You may be able to tighten the lug nuts even more after the car is completely lowered.