With models harnessing between 208 and 400 horsepower, the 2016 Infiniti Q50 is certainly a versatile and powerful vehicle.
Since the Q50 has a few different trim levels, you’ll need to compare a few options with horsepower capabilities ranging from 208 hp to 400 hp before deciding on the perfect 2016 Infiniti model. This process can be a little confusing, especially if you’re not entirely sure what you want.
2016 Infiniti Q50 horsepower
There are lots of different
trim level optionsto consider when comparing the 2016 Infiniti Q50 to other vehicles. Here are the options available to you.
- Infiniti Q50 2.0t Base AWD: Starting at $35,950. This is the base trim level for the Q50. The 2.0t Base AWD can achieve 208 horsepower with its 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine. This option comes equipped with a seven-speed automatic transmission, as do all of the other trim level options.
- Infiniti Q50 2.0t Premium RWD: Starting at $37,650. This trim option has the same 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine as the 2.0t Base and can achieve the same 208 horsepower.
- Infiniti Q50 3.0t Premium AWD: Starting at $41,900. This more powerful version of the Q50 can achieve 300 horsepower with its 3.0-liter V6 engine.
- Infiniti Q50 3.0t Sport AWD: Starting at $45,900. This model can also produce 300 horsepower using its 3.0-liter V6 engine.
- Infiniti Q50 3.0t Red Sport 400 RWD: Starting at $47,950. This is the most powerful Q50 model, with a 3.0-liter V6 engine capable of producing up to 400 horsepower.
Compare auto insurance policies
No spam or unwanted phone calls · No long forms
Optimizing your Infiniti insurance
All you have to do is download the app and take a 45-second survey to tell us more about what kind of coverage you need. In seconds, Jerry will complete a comprehensive analysis across multiple providers to find you personalized deals. It’s that easy!
Find insurance savings
Let Jerry find your price in only 45 seconds
No spam · No long forms · No fees