What's the best driving route from Portland, OR, to Las Vegas, NV?
I’ve lived in Portland my entire life, but I’m planning on going to Las Vegas with some friends for my 30th birthday. One of my buddies has an extreme fear of flying, so we’re going to drive. What’s the best route from Portland, OR, to Las Vegas, NV?
Answer provided by
- Take I-84 East out of Portland, OR.
- Take exit 16 for US-26 South.
- Make a right onto US-20.
- Take OR-78 South.
- Continue on US-95 South.
- Hop on I-80 East.
- Take exit 231 for NV-305.
- Make a right onto NV-376.
- Continue on US-95 South all the way into Las Vegas.