Can I add gap insurance for my Chrysler Pacifica after declining it at the dealership?

I bought a Chrysler Pacifica and declined gap coverage at the dealership. I can't add it on with the dealership or my finance company now. Is there any way for me to get coverage?

“You should reach out to your current car insurance company. Most carriers do offer some form of gap insurance.
And even if your current company offers it, you should still comparison shop. You may be able to find a policy with gap insurance that’s cheaper than what you’re currently paying.
If you want cheap car insurance quotes fast, go to Jerry. A licensed broker that offers end-to-end support, the free Jerry app gathers affordable quotes, helps you switch plans, and even cancels your old policy for you.
Emily Maracle
Answered on May 03, 2021
Emily Maracle is a car insurance specialist living in New York. Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she has a degree in English Literature and a background in customer service. She enjoys cooking, gardening, and living sustainably. In the future, she can't wait to upgrade to a hybrid or electric car.

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.
Let Jerry’s experts help you find savings on your car insurance!
No long forms or spam · Get quotes from 40+ carriers
Find insurance savings (100% Free)
4.7/5 Rating on App Store