What is the safety rating for the 2020 Ford Explorer?
I never buy used cars because I can get a better deal and a warranty with a certified pre-owned model. After doing some research, I found an awesome deal on a 2020 Ford Explorer. I just want to make sure that its safety features are up to my standards. What’s the safety rating on the 2020 Ford Explorer?
Answer provided by
- A perfect five-star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- A Top Safety Pick+ nod from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- Pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot information system
- Rearview camera
- Cross-traffic alert
- Lane-keeping system
- Auto high-beam headlights