What can I expect to pay to add roadside assistance to my car insurance policy?

How much should I expect to pay for such coverage? I want to get a car insurance policy that includes roadside assistance.

Answer provided by
Eric Schad
Answered on Jul 21, 2021
Eric Schad has been a freelance writer for nearly a decade, as well as an SEO specialist and editor for the past five years. Before getting behind the keyboard, he worked in the finance and music industries (the perfect combo). With a wide array of professional and personal experiences, he’s developed a knack for tone and branding across many different verticals. Away from the computer, Schad is a blues guitar shredder, crazed sports fan, and always down for a spontaneous trip anywhere around the globe.
“Also known as towing and labor coverage, roadside assistance gives you emergency services for:
  • Jump starts
  • Flat tires
  • Lockouts
  • Fuel delivery
  • Towing
You can usually add this to your policy for somewhere between $5 and $20 if you already have a comprehensive policy.
If you don’t have a comprehensive policy or you only have liability, this could go as high as $100 to $150 a month.”

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies