How to play Bluetooth music in the Ford Fiesta?
I’m renting a Ford Fiesta for the weekend and want to know the ins and outs before I even drive it. I love to play music while I drive, so how do I get that working in the Fiesta?
Christelle Agustin · Answered on Jan 16, 2023
Reviewed by Shannon Martin, Licensed Insurance Agent.
The Ford Fiesta gets great mileage, so you’ve chosen the right companion for your weekend!
It’s easy to use Bluetooth on the Ford Fiesta. To play Bluetooth music in the Ford Fiesta, follow these steps:
- First, park your car in a safe place as you will need to press a few buttons and follow some prompts.
- Next, press the “Phone” button on the Ford Fiesta infotainment system.
- Turn on your phone and make sure Bluetooth is enabled, then go to Bluetooth devices and select “Ford Audio.”
- A PIN will show on your Ford’s display. Enter that PIN on your phone to complete the pairing process.
- Now you can select your favorite music streaming platform and start playing your music!
If you’ve made a mistake and want to delete any devices from your Ford’s Bluetooth list, here’s what you have to do:
- Press the Phone button.
- Use the left and right buttons to select the device you want to remove.
- Finally, press the left-hand button to select “Debond” which will remove your device from the list.
Bluetooth is a great way to listen to music without partaking in distracted driving. While you’re being a safe driver, make sure that your car insurance policy is up-to-date. You may also want to consider towing and labor coverage to provide you with protection on your long drive.
MORE: How long do Fords last?
View full answer
WHY YOU CAN TRUST JERRY
Jerry partners with more than 50 insurance companies, but our content is independently researched, written, and fact-checked by our team of editors and agents. We aren’t paid for reviews or other content.
Browse More Content
Insurance in Your State
What Others Are Asking
How do you open the gas tank of a Honda CRV?
I recently bought a Honda CRV but it’s my first car, so I’m still unsure of how everything works. I don’t want to be clueless when I get to the gas station. Where is the gas tank button?
Jan 16, 2023
How do you open a 2012 Honda Civic’s gas tank?
I’m borrowing my cousin’s 2012 Civic this weekend and I want to return it with a full tank of gas. How do I open the gas tank?
Julian de Sevilla
Jan 16, 2023
How long does Lyft take to approve car insurance?
I’m looking for a side gig to earn some extra cash, and I’m considering driving for Lyft. I’m pretty new to the world of ridesharing and don’t know the process, though. How long does Lyft take to approve insurance?
Jan 16, 2023
Read Advice From Car Experts At Jerry
Tesla and GM: The Tortoise and Hare of Electric Vehicles?
Could General Motors see victory in the electric vehicle race by taking it slow?