Table of Contents
- What type of business is Guardian Fire Protection?
- What fire protection services does Guardian offer?
- What makes Guardian Fire Protection unique?
- The downside: no services for homeowners
- How fire protection could save you money on home insurance
- How to save money on homeowners insurance
Load full table of contents
Guardian Fire Protection Services is a
Maryland-based company that offers top-to-bottom fire protection, from installation to inspection and repairs.
There’s a house fire every 89 seconds in the United States. That’s why you need adequate insurance coverage for financial protection. However, you’ll also want fire protection to help prevent the need for an insurance claim.
With over 40 years of experience, Guardian Fire Protection Services is a one-stop solution for all your fire protection needs, including sprinklers, alarms, fire extinguishers, emergency lights, and more.
Let Jerry find you the best homeowners insurance policy for your needs
* checking your rate won’t affect your credit score
* checking your rate won’t affect your credit score
What type of business is Guardian Fire Protection?
Guardian Fire Protection Servicesis “your single source for fire safety solutions.” With full-service fire protection services, Guardian offers everything you need to keep your business safe from fire damage.
What fire protection services does Guardian offer?
Guardian offers full-service fire protection, which means not only do they install fire protection equipment, but they also monitor and repair it.
Guardian Fire Protection Services offers:
- Kitchen fire suppression systems: Kitchens are some of the most common places for a fire to occur. Guardian offers inspection, repair, and installation of all kitchen suppression systems.
- Fire sprinkler systems: Guardian handles all aspects of sprinkler systems, including inspections of fire hydrants, pumps, sprinkler systems, and sprinkler repairs.
- Fire alarm systems: Guardian is a full-service company, meaning they handle all aspects of fire alarms, including installation, monitoring, inspection, and repair.
- Special hazard fire suppression systems: If your business handles flammable, hazardous, or chemical materials, you’ll need a specific type of fire suppression system. Guardian provides these services and repairs.
- Fire extinguishers: Guardian sells, installs, inspects, and repairs fire extinguishers.
- Exit and emergency lighting: Guardian handles installation, inspection, and repair of exit and emergency lighting systems.
What makes Guardian Fire Protection unique?
Here are a few reasons you should choose Guardian Fire Protection for all your fire protection needs.
Guardian Fire Protection Services has over 40 years of experience. This is a long history of fire protection, detection, and suppression.
You can trust Guardian to keep your business safe from fire damage, whether you own a hotel, grocery store, bank, restaurant, or museum.
Guardian prides itself on its customer-first reputation. That means you’ll be treated with respect, and all your specific needs will be met by Guardian’s team of professionals.
Single source solution
With Guardian, you only need one company for all your fire protection needs. They provide holistic, top-to-bottom coverage to keep your business protected and safe from any fire-related issues.
The downside: no services for homeowners
Unfortunately, Guardian Fire Protection Services only services businesses. If you’re a homeowner looking to upgrade your property’s fire safety will have to look elsewhere. However, business owners in the DC area should definitely consider using Guardian.
How fire protection could save you money on home insurance
According to the
National Fire Protection Association, fire departments in the United States responded to 1,338,500 fires in 2020. This led to an astounding $21.9 billion in property damage. Plus, fire damage is to blame for 25% of homeowners insurance claims, making it one of the most common claims in the United States.
All of which is to say, fire damage is a major threat to your home. Thankfully, most homeowners insurance policies list fire damage as a
named peril, meaning you’ll be able to claim fire damage if your home is affected.
Here are the ways a homeowners insurance policy can help you after a fire:
- Main dwelling coverage will help pay for repairs to your physical house after it's been damaged in a fire.
- Personal property coverage replaced any property (like jewelry, electronics, and furniture) lost or damaged in the fire.
- Additional living expenses coverage or loss of use coverage pays for your living expenses when displaced from your home.
- Liability coverage will help with legal fees if you’re at fault for the fire.
Unfortunately, this protection is not cheap. In fact, the average
homeowners insurancepolicy costs $1,393 a year.
There are plenty of ways to lower the cost of your homeowners insurance policy, though. One is to increase your home’s fire protection. The level of risk of your home is a big factor in your insurance cost. In fact, even the distance you live from a fire station can impact your rate.
Here are a few ways you can make your home safer from fires and lower your insurance bill:
- Install fire alarms that directly contact emergency services.
- Install a sprinkler system to lessen fire damage.
- Build your home with fire-resistant materials.
- Set up smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
Fireproofing your home isn't the only way to save! Another great way to lower your insurance bill is to comparison shop with
How to save money on homeowners insurance
Jerryis a licensed insurance broker specifically created to save you money on your
insurancebill. One quick, free sign-up gives you access to an impressive list of personalized
homeowners insurancequotes, all from top providers. With these quotes, you can find the coverage you want at a price you like.
Jerry will even help you with all your paperwork when you’re ready to start your policy!
Want even more savings? Jerry can also help you find new
car insurancecoverage. The average user saves over $800 on their car insurance bill!
“Jerrywas wonderful! I used it for my auto and renters policies. I trusted it so much that I signed up my homeowners insurance under Jerry as well. All of the agents are amazingly nice and knowledgeable.” —Mary Y.
Compare auto insurance policies
No spam or unwanted phone calls · No long forms · No fees, ever