What are the trim levels for a Subaru Forester?
I’ve been looking for an SUV that my family and I will love and I think a Subaru Forester is a perfect choice. What types of trim options will I have when I finally go to buy one?
Answer provided by
Finding a car that works for everyone can be tough, but the versatility of the Subaru Forester makes it a great choice. You’ll have six trim options to choose from: the Base, Premium, Sport, Limited, Wilderness, and Touring.
Here’s a quick look at what each trim level of the 2022 Subaru Forester has to offer:
- Base: Comes with baseline standard features only, making it the cheapest option.
- Premium: Additions such as a sunroof make this trim much more fun to drive.
- Sport: If you love driving stick, you’ll want to choose the Sport, which has a selectable manual transmission.
- Limited: Upgrades the infotainment system and interior, adding a few nifty driver-assistance features.
- Wilderness: A practical car that can also thrive off the beaten path, the Wildnerness has everything you love about a Subaru along with a raised suspension and all-terrain tires.
- Touring: If you’re willing to spend, this comes with a wealth of infotainment, driver-assistance, and interior upgrades that will make the car feel luxurious.
So you’ve chosen your Subaru Forester—what’s next? Well, before you drive your Forester off the lot, you’ll need car insurance. If finding affordable car insurance has been painful in the past, worry not, because the car insurance comparison app Jerry makes it easy.
You can sign up for Jerry in just seconds and the average user saves $887 every year on their coverage.
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Read advice from car experts at Jerry
Browse by topics
What others are asking
What are the trim levels for a Kia Optima?
I finally decided that I wanted to buy a Kia Optima, only to realize that I still have to pick a trim. What trim options are available and what are the differences between them?
Apr 18, 2022
What are the trim levels for a Subaru Outback?
I’ve been trying to decide between a few different SUVs for a while and finally settled on the Subaru Outback. I know that the car has a lot of different trim options, and I’m wondering which ones are worth considering.
Apr 18, 2022
What are the trim levels for a Toyota 4Runner?
I’ve been struggling to find a car that can work for my family but also let me enjoy some off-roading from time to time. I’m interested in the Toyota 4Runner, but I’m not sure what trim options I’d be able to choose from.
Apr 18, 2022