How long is a Volvo XC70?
I’m moving into a new condo that has assigned parking, and the spot they gave me is pretty bad. It’s right next to a wall which makes it hard to see, and because there’s another row of cars behind me, getting in and out is a little tight. I want to get a better idea of how much room I have to maneuver. How long is a Volvo XC70?
Answer provided by
- Adjust your rearview mirror to make sure you have the best-possible view of oncoming traffic.
- Take your time and allow yourself to back out and start over if your angle is off.
- Fold your side mirrors in to reduce the risk of damaging them while you adjust your car.
- Pull your car as far to the opposite side of your lane before you begin to park. This should give you the most room to adjust the car before you enter your space.
- If there’s an open space in the aisle across from yours, use it to reverse into your space instead. Doing so will make it much easier to pull out of your space later.