What kind of car insurance do I need for a Mercedes that I'm keeping in storage?

This Mercedes has been parked in my garage for months and I don't plan on driving it soon. How should I insure it?

“You have a few options available to you. First off, you can lower your coverage to the bare-minimum amount of liability coverage required in your state.
Second, you can get storage coverage, which is essentially just comprehensive coverage. This will protect your Mercedes from non-accident perils like vandalism, theft, and damage caused by animals.
Third, you can look into usage-based insurance. With this type of insurance, the best discounts are offered to drivers who don’t accumulate a lot of mileage on their car.”
Carol Chung
Answered on Apr 19, 2021

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.
Let Jerry’s experts help you find savings on your car insurance!
No long forms or spam · Get quotes from 40+ carriers
Find insurance savings (100% Free)
4.7/5 Rating on App Store