How much is a used 2010 Dodge Charger worth?
I have a 2010 Dodge Charger that I’m selling but I’m not sure how much I should list it for. How much is the 2010 Challenger worth?
Answer provided by
Looking at the value of a vehicle is a great idea before you sell so you’re not listing below market value. For a 2010 Dodge Charger, the average list price is $6,995, but the value can vary depending on the vehicle’s trim level, options, engine, mileage, and condition.
That said, the worth of a 2010 Charger can range between models, so here are rough values based on the trim level:
- 3.5L four-door sedan AWD, 3.5L 6cyl: 2,916 to $4,724
- RT four-door sedan, 5.7L 8cyl: $5,003 to $6,798
- 3.5L four-door sedan, 3.5L 6cyl: 3,556 to $4,836
- RT four-door sedan AWD, 5.7L 8cyl: $4,096 to $5,737
- Fleet four-door sedan AWD, 3.5L 6cyl: $2,782 to $4,429
- SXT Fleet four-door sedan, 3.5L 6cyl: $3,626 to $5,816
- Rallye four-door sedan AWD, 3.5L 6cyl: $3,997 to $5,480
- Rallye four-door sedan, 3.5L 6cyl: $3,099 to $4,838
- SRT8 four-door sedan 6.1L 8cyl: $8,689 to $10,688
- SXT Fleet four-door sedan AWD, 3.5L 6cyl: $3,899 to $6,082
- RT Fleet four-door sedan, 5.7L 8cyl: $4,350 to $6,026
- RT Fleet four-door sedan AWD, 5.7L 8cyl: $3,855 to $4,880
If you want to make sure you’re also getting the best value for car insurance, shop with Jerry —the #1 rated insurance app that saves users an average of $887 a year on car insurance.
Sign up in less than 45 seconds and connect with one of Jerry’s team of experts to find the best coverage at the lowest price. They’ll walk you through the entire process and even shop around when it’s time to renew so you’re always paying the lowest rate.
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Read advice from car experts at Jerry
Browse by topics
What others are asking
Should I buy a 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring?
I’m thinking about buying a new (to me) 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring, but I’m not sure if it’s the right move. I want something sporty yet practical. Would you recommend this car?
Apr 28, 2022
How much is a used 2015 Chrysler 200 worth?
My roommate has a used 2015 Chrysler 200. The other day, he let me use it to run some errands and I fell in love. Now I want one of my own. I don’t have a huge budget, so I want to make sure I get the right price. How much is a 2015 Chrysler 200 worth?
Apr 28, 2022
How long do coil packs usually last?
I know spark plugs usually need to be replaced after a certain mileage point, but what about your coil packs? How long do coil packs last in a car?
Kathryn Mae Kurlychek
Apr 28, 2022