How can I delete Bluetooth devices from my Honda Civic from 2019?
I’m driving to California this week—it’s a long trip. I might need to make some calls, and I don’t want a ticket for talking on my phone. That said, I’d like to use Bluetooth in my car—but the device slots are all full! What’s the best way to delete Bluetooth devices from my 2019 Civic?
- Select the phone button in your car.
- Press the Phone Setup option by pushing the center knob on your scroll wheel.
- Scroll to the Connection option and select it.
- You should see a Delete a Phone option in the subsequent menu—select it.
- Decide which phone you’d like to delete and select it with your scroll knob.
- Confirm your decision by pressing Yes on the following menu.
- A screen should appear confirming that the phone was deleted.