Houston Mazda Dealerships Offer Free Oil Changes and Car Washes for Teachers

Find out if you’re getting ripped off on your car insurance in less than two minutes.
No long forms · No spam · No fees
With August here and fall around the corner, most kids are groaning about the return to school. For educators, gathering school supplies and preparing to go back to teaching during a pandemic can be stressful.
Luckily, some Mazda dealerships in Texas have opened up the carmaker’s Essential Car Care Program to educators to reduce some of that stress.
Mazda car company logo on a dealership
Some Mazda dealerships in Texas are providing educators with free oil changes and car washes until Sept. 30.

Texas Mazda locations welcome back educators

Educators return to the classrooms days before the students and begin their preparation for the first day of school. Some will forget decorations, others will forget to make copies, but thanks to Mazda, they won’t forget to change the oil or get their car cleaned.
Mazda in Houston has opened its Essential Car Care Program to provide educators with free oil changes and car washes until Sept. 30, according to Click2Houston.com. The participating Houston-area dealerships include:
  • Jeff Haas Mazda
  • Russell & Smith Mazda
  • Team Gillman Mazda
  • Joe Myers Mazda
  • Gullo Mazda of Conroe
  • Parkway Family Mazda
  • Greenway Mazda
  • Demontrond Mazda
You can schedule a visit online. When prompted, you will be able to contact a dealer near you to schedule a service for almost any type of vehicle. You do not have to own a Mazda to take advantage of the services.
With school starting very soon, teachers can check vehicle maintenance off their long list of things to do before the bell rings for the first time.

Mazda’s Essential Car Care program

The Educator appreciation program is an offshoot of the Mazda Essential Car Care Program introduced in 2020 for healthcare workers.
The company invested enough money in the program to make it available nationwide and help keep healthcare workers’ vehicles in top shape while they continued the fight against COVID-19.

Mazda is currently rising in popularity

Mazda’s popularity was rising before the pandemic, and it seems to have pulled ahead during the last year. Whether it has to do with the reliability and affordability of the Mazda brand, the changes to their advertising techniques, or their commitment to keeping essential workers on the road is unclear.
A combination of the price, safety and the new awards Mazda is racking up may be contributing to its popularity. However, it is still not within the top ten of auto manufacturers. Mazda is making a move that will help ensure its continued increase in rankings and safety while complying with future regulations.
Mazda is going to be releasing its first fully electric car, the 2022 MX-30. The company also has plans to add electric components to every vehicle by 2030. In a report by Autotrader, the company expects 25% of its models will be electric while the other 75% will have a hybrid by the end of 2030.
Mazda’s generous move to assist healthcare workers and teachers in this time of uncertainty is inspiring. Educators do a lot to help our young people develop along the path to adulthood and even beyond.
Car insurance should not be an obstacle for teachers, either. Whether you’re a teacher or not, Jerry can help you lower your car insurance by comparing quotes from over 45 companies for you.
Use the free AI-powered app to find the right insurance at the right price, then let Jerry assist in switching for you.

Compare Car Insurance for Your Car

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

√
No long forms
√
No spam or unwanted phone calls
√
Quotes from top insurance companies
Find insurance savings — it's 100% free

Compare Car Insurance for Your State