How do I activate my Toyota navigation system?
I purchased a Toyota a few days ago, and I’m still working on getting all the new features set up. Overall, it’s been pretty simple, but I haven’t figured out how the navigation system works yet. How can I activate the navigation system in my Toyota?
- Connect your smartphone to the vehicle’s Entune system via Bluetooth.
- Download the Scout GPS Link app on your smartphone.
- Open the Scout GPS Link app on your smartphone and create an account or touch Skip.
- Follow the prompts on your phone to initialize the app and make sure to enable access to your location.
- Look on the vehicle’s touch screen and follow the prompts. You will most likely need to download and install an update.
- Launch the Scout GPS Link app from your vehicle’s touch screen display.
- Pressing Maps and then Destination on the touchscreen display
- Entering the destination or point of interest
- Pressing Go