How can you make a four cylinder Honda Accord faster?
I drive a four-cylinder Honda Accord, which is a big change from my old vehicle, a 1998 BMW M3. I like my Accord and it’s more practical, but it’s not the quickest or most fun to drive. I want to have a bit more power. What’s the easiest way to make my Honda faster?
- Installing an aftermarket exhaust
- Replacing the stock air box with a cold air intake
- Installing a performance chip
- Turbocharging or supercharging the engine
- Modifying the suspension so it’s stiffer and lower