Where's the best place to get insurance for a condo?

I just bought a condo and I want to maximize my coverage while also spending the least amount of money possible. Where's the best place to get insurance for a condo?

“Congratulations on your new condo!
Since you own a condo, you need a Unit-Owners or HO-6 policy. An HO-6 policy covers your condo and personal property.
If you already have a car insurance provider, that’s typically the best place to start to find homeowners insurance. They’ll often offer a discount for bundling your policies.
If you don’t have a vehicle or your insurer doesn’t offer a multi-policy discount, you should shop for quotes online. Shopping for home insurance quotes online is the same as shopping for car insurance quotes online.
If you’d rather leave the hard work of gathering quotes to someone else, use Jerry. Jerry can gather quotes from the 50 different insurance providers in seconds, saving you time and money.”
Eric Schad
Answered on Aug 17, 2021
Eric Schad has been a freelance writer for nearly a decade, as well as an SEO specialist and editor for the past five years. Before getting behind the keyboard, he worked in the finance and music industries (the perfect combo). With a wide array of professional and personal experiences, he’s developed a knack for tone and branding across many different verticals. Away from the computer, Schad is a blues guitar shredder, crazed sports fan, and always down for a spontaneous trip anywhere around the globe.

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.