Where is located the spare tire on a FIAT 500?
The FIAT 500 looks pretty compact—which I like—but where do they put the spare tire on it?
Answer provided by
Nowhere. The FIAT 500 does not come with a spare tire. Instead, it comes with a tire repair kit.
Here’s how to use your tire repair kit if you ever find yourself on the side of the road with a flat:
- Make sure you’re in a safe area away from traffic.
- Turn your hazard blinkers on.
- Retrieve your tire repair kit from the floor storage area in the rear of your car.
- Put the parking brake on and turn off the ignition.
- Place the repair kit next to the damaged tire.
- Connect the kit’s hose to the valve stem of your tire and select the sealant mode.
- Connect the repair kit power cord to your FIAT’s power outlet, and turn on the pump.
- Sealant will begin flowing into the flat tire. Allow the kit to continue running until all of the sealant has flowed into the tire.
- After the sealant has found its way into the tire, the pump immediately begins to fill the tire with air.
- Allow the pump to fill the tire to 32 psi.
- When your tire has reached 32 psi, turn off the pump and place it back in the storage area.
After you have repaired your tire, you’ll need to drive around for about 10 minutes to make sure that the sealant has been distributed around the tire.
Keep in mind that all FIATs come with a 5-year / 60,000-mile factory warranty that includes roadside assistance. If your car is still under warranty, you may be able to simply call somebody to come and repair your flat tire for free.
If your warranty has expired and you don’t really want to have to deal with flat tires on your own, you can find great deals for roadside assistance using the Jerry app.
Jerry is a car insurance comparison tool that finds you the lowest rates on car insurance. You’ll save tons of money without sacrificing coverage. Sign-up is quick and easy, and the average Jerry user saves $800+ a year on auto insurance.
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Browse More Content
What others are asking
Are there toll roads in Wyoming?
I’m going to be working at Yellowstone National Park this summer. I want to take the opportunity to really see what the state has to offer, but I don’t want to spend all my money on tolls. Is this something I’ll have to worry about in Wyoming?
Aug 05, 2022
Are brakes covered under my Subaru warranty?
I need some brake work done on my Subaru. Is that covered by my Subaru’s warranty?
Aug 05, 2022
What voids a Subaru WRX warranty?
I just bought a Subaru WRX and want to try it out on the drag strip, but I’m a little concerned about what that means for my warranty. What voids a Subaru WRX warranty?
Aug 05, 2022