Where can I get tiny house insurance?

I'm building a tiny house on wheels that I can move to where I want to temporarily live. Where can I get tiny house insurance?

“Since your tiny house is on wheels, your best bet is to get car insurance, or more specifically, RV insurance, to protect your assets.
Basic RV policies offer a wide range of coverage, including:
However, not every insurance company offers coverage for tiny homes, so you’ll have to shop around. If you decide to permanently affix your tiny house to a foundation in the future, you may have to pursue home insurance as it can be considered a mobile home.
To help you navigate the murky and confusing waters of tiny home insurance, try using Jerry. Jerry does all the hard work of gathering quotes and filling out sign up paperwork for you, so you can start your new tony-home life worry free.”
Eric Schad
Answered on Aug 17, 2021
Eric Schad has been a freelance writer for nearly a decade, as well as an SEO specialist and editor for the past five years. Before getting behind the keyboard, he worked in the finance and music industries (the perfect combo). With a wide array of professional and personal experiences, he’s developed a knack for tone and branding across many different verticals. Away from the computer, Schad is a blues guitar shredder, crazed sports fan, and always down for a spontaneous trip anywhere around the globe.

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.