What type of insurance coverage should I get for a 2014 Honda CBR500R motorcycle?

I just bought a 2014 Honda CBR500R motorcycle, but I'm not sure what insurance policy to get. I'm a new rider, so I'm worried about damage to my bike or medical bills if I cause an accident.

Apr 28, 2021
Answer provided by
Eric Schad
Answered at Apr 28, 2021
“Since you’re a new rider, you may want to add a bit of extra coverage on top of your state-mandated liability insurance.
Because the Honda CBR500R isn’t all that expensive, comprehensive and collision coverage might be overkill. However, you should add uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to protect yourself, as well as medical payments coverage to cover your medical bills if you’re in an accident.”
Types of InsuranceHondaCar Insurance

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies