What should I do if I don't need an SR-22 anymore?

What are the next steps I should take? I recently received a letter in the mail that says I don't need an SR-22 endorsement any more.

“If you don’t need an SR-22 endorsement anymore or the state drops the requirement, make your first call to your car insurance company.
Most of the time, the insurer will cancel your SR-22 policy (not always) and provide you with a new policy on the spot.
The good news is that this policy is often far less expensive for the same coverage.
If you’re not happy with your insurance company, then make sure to shop around on Jerry to compare the best rates from dozens of insurance companies.”
Eric Schad
Answered on Jul 19, 2021
Eric Schad has been a freelance writer for nearly a decade, as well as an SEO specialist and editor for the past five years. Before getting behind the keyboard, he worked in the finance and music industries (the perfect combo). With a wide array of professional and personal experiences, he’s developed a knack for tone and branding across many different verticals. Away from the computer, Schad is a blues guitar shredder, crazed sports fan, and always down for a spontaneous trip anywhere around the globe.

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies