What is the safety rating for the 2020 Chevy Blazer?
When Chevy brought back the Blazer in 2019, I was elated. A new one is too expensive, though, so I found a 2020 certified pre-owned Blazer at a great price. I just want to know it’s safe because I have a small child. What’s the safety rating on the 2020 Chevy Blazer?
Answer provided by
- 5 stars from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- A Good rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Forward collision alert
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane-keep assistance with lane-departure warning
- Following distance indicator
- Front pedestrian braking
- Intellibeam auto high beam assist