What is the safety rating for the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek?
I need an all-wheel-drive vehicle on the cheap so I can indulge my love of the outdoors. However, a local dealership has an end-of-year sale on used Subarus, so I have my eye on the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. I just need to know if it has great safety features. What’s the safety rating on the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek?
Answer provided by
- A perfect five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- A Top Safety Pick+ distinction from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane keep assist and sway warning
- Pre-collision throttle management
- Pre-collision braking
- Blind-spot monitoring with cross-traffic alert