What is the most common car in Louisiana?
So my dear friend—we’ll call her “Gladys”—recently entered the witness protection program. She was cagey about where she was going, only saying she’s looking forward to settling in “that Mardi Gras state.” She did say she wanted some wheels to help her “blend in,” though. What's the most common car in Louisiana?
Answer provided by
- It’s affordable, with an MSRP of $24,100
- The Altima offers great fuel economy, reaching 28 miles per gallon in the city and 39 mpg on the highway
- Boasts all-wheel drive for getting to and fro, giving ”Gladys” the ability to take country roads in case any ne’er-do-wellers are in hot pursuit of her
- It’s got excellent safety ratings, including five stars from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration
- It is very spacious, so “Gladys” can keep a bug out bag (or multiple bug out bags) with her at all times