What is the most common car in Arkansas?
It’s about time I get a new car since my current car has had more bad days than good ones. For my next car, I want to get something low-key so I don’t stand out too much. I figured getting one of the most popular cars in Arkansas would do the trick. What car is most common in Arkansas?
Answer provided by
- Base price: $24,550
- Engine: 2.5L 4-cylinder (188 hp at 6,000 rpm)
- Trims: S, SV, SR, SR VC-Turbo, and SL
- Base price: $25,295
- Engine: 2.5L 4-cylinder FWD (204 hp at 6,660 rpm)
- Trims: LE, SE, SE Nightshade Edition, XLE, XSE, TRD, XLE V6, and XSE V6
- Base price: $26,120
- Engine: 1.5L 4-cylinder FWD (192 hp at 5,500 rpm)
- Trims: LX, Sport, Sport Special Edition, EX-L, and Touring