What is the best route from Minneapolis to Seattle?
I’m taking a road trip to Seattle, but I don’t know exactly how to prepare for it. I think the first thing I should do is learn more about the best roads to take, so I’d like to learn more about it. What exactly is the best route to take for an easy trip from Minneapolis to Seattle?
Answer provided by
- Hop on I-94 heading west.
- Continue until you reach I-90.
- Take I-90 west all the way to Seattle.
- West Fargo: A fast-growing North Dakota town with lots of neat sights and fun stops. You won’t need a full day here, but it’s a good place for a quick stop.
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park: A native habitat for bison, prairie dogs, and elk, Theodore Roosevelt National Park is a perfect stop for any travelers hoping to make a fun stop on the road.
- Colstrip: What was once a mining/railroad town has since become a unique piece of American history. You won’t regret stopping by for a few hours to explore Castle Rock Lake or any of the beautiful hiking trails in the surrounding area.