What do the dash lights on my Toyota Yaris mean?
My Toyota Yaris has been acting up lately and my dashboard has been lighting up with different symbols. I’m not sure what the symbols indicate and if I should bring my car to a dealer to be assessed. What are the dash lights on my Toyota Yaris signalling?
Answer provided by
- ABS Warning Light: Malfunction in ABS or Brake System Assist. Have the vehicle inspected immediately.
- Charging System Warning Light: Malfunction in the charging system. Stop the vehicle immediately and contact your Toyota dealer.
- SRS Warning Light: Malfunction in airbag system. Stop the vehicle immediately and have it assessed.
- Check Fuel Cap Warning Light: The fuel-fuller may not be installed properly. Stop the engine and install the cap properly.
- High Engine Coolant Temperature Light: Indicates engine coolant temperature is extremely high and may lead to an accident. Stop the vehicle immediately and contact your dealer.