What are the trim levels for the Subaru Crosstrek?
I love hiking on remote trails, but I need a car to get there. My two-wheel-drive vehicle struggles to get around in more mountainous regions, so I’m looking at a Subaru Crosstrek for its capability and price point. I just want to make sure that I get the right trim for my needs. What are the trims of the Subaru Crosstrek?
Answer provided by
- Crosstrek (base model) - $22,645
- Crosstrek Premium - $23,795
- Crosstrek Sport - $26,995
- Crosstrek Limited - $28,495
- Crosstrek Hybrid - $35,845
- Leather-trimmed upholstery
- A Subaru Starlink infotainment system with an 8-inch touch screen
- 18-inch gray alloy wheels
- Advanced safety features
- An upgraded 182-hp, 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine
- Continuously variable transmission
- LED headlights and fog lights