What are the best things to do in Orlando?
I know that Orlando has a tendency to be a tourist trap, which isn’t exactly what I want to do on vacation. However, a friend of mine told me that there’s more to Orlando than just Disney and Universal Studios. What are some of the best things to do in Orlando?
Answer provided by
- Explore the exhibits at the Tupperware Confidence Center—a museum dedicated to one of history’s best food preservers.
- Take an airboat ride to see the local flora and fauna at speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Shop local at the boutique stores, restaurants, and bars in downtown Orlando.
- Go to an Orlando Magic game.
- Kayak at Rock Springs at Kelly Park, which boasts crystal-clear natural spring waters. The water stays 68 degrees year-round, giving you a nice way to cool off in the summer.