What are the best things to do in Las Vegas?
A few of my friends and I are meeting up in Vegas for a weekend, but we haven’t really made a solid plan of action yet. What are the best things to do in Las Vegas?
Shannon Fitzgerald · Updated on
Reviewed by Shannon Martin, Licensed Insurance Agent.
To help you out, here’s just a small list of the best things to do in Las Vegas (as recommended by fellow Vegas travelers):
- The Strip—From casinos to clubs to the campiest hotels in the West, you can’t do Vegas without the Strip. Just walking along this glittery route will bring you to landmarks like the Eiffel Tower Viewing Platform, the Venetian’s Grand Canal, and Caesars Palace.
- The Bellagio Fountain—Located on the Strip, this musical, dancing fountain is an absolute must-see (and one of Vegas’ few free shows).
- Cirque du Soleil—Vegas knows how to put on a good performance, and this one is no exception.
- The Mob Museum—For a glimpse into Vegas’ darker history, this museum sheds some interactive light on the city’s gangster era.
- Fremont Street—The older area of Vegas, Fremont Street is home to the more classic casinos along with a new Viva Vision light show and SlotZilla zip line.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area—If you want a nature break from the Vegas chaos, this beautiful Mojave Desert canyon offers a scenic 13-mile red rock drive.
If you’re planning on using a rental car during your epic Vegas weekend, you’ll want to include
rental car coveragein your plan of action, as well.
Jerry, the car insurance comparison
super app, can help!
The app is free to download, and you can text a friendly agent for help selecting appropriate rental car insurance at the most affordable rates available.
View full answer
WHY YOU CAN TRUST JERRY
Jerry partners with more than 50 insurance companies, but our content is independently researched, written, and fact-checked by our team of editors and agents. We aren’t paid for reviews or other content.
Browse More Content
Car Repair Resources
Insurance in Your State
What Others Are Asking
How do you get a hardship license in Massachusetts?
I work two jobs, one during the day and one during the night. Sometimes the traffic is so bad during rush hour, I have to speed on local roads to get to my night job on time. Unfortunately, I got a lot of tickets, was labeled a habitual traffic offender (HTO), and received a license suspension. I need my car to get to my night job, though! How can I get a hardship license in Massachusetts?
What are the best things to do in Savannah, GA?
My family wants to visit Georgia for our annual road trip since we’ve never been. What are the best things to do in Savannah?
What are the best things to do in New Orleans?
I’m planning to go on a road trip to New Orleans to visit my sister! She’ll be working during the day, so I’ll be exploring on my own. It’ll be my first time there. What are the best things to do in NOLA?
Read Advice From Car Experts At Jerry
Auto Detailing Insurance
Though not legally required, you should consider auto detailing insurance for your car detailing shop to protect your business, employees, and customers.
Does Progressive Offer Rideshare Insurance?
Progressive does offer rideshare insurance to its customers—but you’ll need to have a certain amount of liability coverage beforehand.
Browse By Topics
Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance
Find insurance savings — it's 100% free
No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies