What are the best things to do in Las Vegas?
A few of my friends and I are meeting up in Vegas for a weekend, but we haven’t really made a solid plan of action yet. What are the best things to do in Las Vegas?
Answer provided by
Planning a weekend in Las Vegas can quickly become overwhelming—there are truly an infinite number of sights, smells, and sounds in this famous Nevada city.
To help you out, here’s just a small list of the best things to do in Las Vegas (as recommended by fellow Vegas travelers):
- The Strip—From casinos to clubs to the campiest hotels in the West, you can’t do Vegas without the Strip. Just walking along this glittery route will bring you to landmarks like the Eiffel Tower Viewing Platform, the Venetian’s Grand Canal, and Caesars Palace.
- The Bellagio Fountain—Located on the Strip, this musical, dancing fountain is an absolute must-see (and one of Vegas’ few free shows).
- Cirque du Soleil—Vegas knows how to put on a good performance, and this one is no exception.
- The Mob Museum—For a glimpse into Vegas’ darker history, this museum sheds some interactive light on the city’s gangster era.
- Fremont Street—The older area of Vegas, Fremont Street is home to the more classic casinos along with a new Viva Vision light show and SlotZilla zip line.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area—If you want a nature break from the Vegas chaos, this beautiful Mojave Desert canyon offers a scenic 13-mile red rock drive.
- SPEEDVEGAS—If you happen to win big at the slots, SPEEDVEGAS offers the expensive opportunity to get behind the wheel of some of the world’s most luxurious vehicles. We’re talking Corvettes, Camaros, and exotic Lamborghinis just to name a few.
If you’re planning on using a rental car during your epic Vegas weekend, you’ll want to include rental car coverage in your plan of action, as well. Jerry, the car insurance comparison super app, can help!
The app is free to download, and you can text a friendly agent for help selecting appropriate rental car insurance at the most affordable rates available.
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Read advice from car experts at Jerry
Browse by topics
What others are asking
What are the best things to do in New Orleans?
I’m planning to go on a road trip to New Orleans to visit my sister! She’ll be working during the day, so I’ll be exploring on my own. It’ll be my first time there. What are the best things to do in NOLA?
May 12, 2022
How do you get a hardship license in Massachusetts?
I work two jobs, one during the day and one during the night. Sometimes the traffic is so bad during rush hour, I have to speed on local roads to get to my night job on time. Unfortunately, I got a lot of tickets, was labeled a habitual traffic offender (HTO), and received a license suspension. I need my car to get to my night job, though! How can I get a hardship license in Massachusetts?
May 12, 2022
What are the best things to do in Savannah, GA?
My family wants to visit Georgia for our annual road trip since we’ve never been. What are the best things to do in Savannah?
May 12, 2022