What are the best outdoor activities in Nashville?
We’re going to be visiting family in Nashville from out of state this summer and we were wondering: What are the best outdoor activities in the Nashville area?
Answer provided by
Nashville has some great outdoor activities, whether you’re looking for family fun or a grown-ups only excursion.
Here are some of the best outdoor activities in and around the Nashville area:
- Visit Arrington Vineyards. See how the wine is made by visiting this beautiful vineyard just a 30-minute drive from the Music City. The best part? Free wine tasting!
- Take a hike on the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail. Learn about local history at the nationally-protected Natchez Trace Trail. This path was used by indigenous people and traders for centuries and became the road upon which many early Tennessee settlements were founded.
- Check out Nashville Shores. Fun for the whole family, Nashville Shores features pools, waterslides, and a lazy river. You can spend the day, or rent a cabin and stay for longer.
- Take a stroll on the Music City Walk of Fame. If you’re a country music fan, you’ll love this homage to all your favorite country music stars.
- Tee off at Hermitage Golf Course. Avid golfers will probably find the air freshest 30 minutes northeast of Nashville at Hermitage Golf Course. The renowned club features two 18-hole golf courses and is the only club in the area to have hosted a PGA championship.
With all that out-of-state driving, you’ll want to make sure that you’ve got car insurance while you’re in Tennessee. Jerry can help you get the coverage you need.
Jerry is an insurance comparison app that shops for low prices with dozens of different insurance companies for free. You will get quotes in seconds, can make changes at any time, and if you ever have any questions, agents are just a text away!
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Read advice from car experts at Jerry
Browse by topics
What others are asking
What are the best outdoor activities in Illinois?
The family and I are taking an RV to explore the great outdoors in Illinois. This will be our first road trip there and we need some ideas on things to do. What are the best outdoor activities in Illinois?
May 27, 2022
What features does the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid interior have?
I’m thinking about buying a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid as my next vehicle but I still have a few questions. What does the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid interior feature?
May 27, 2022
What are the best outdoor activities in Los Angeles?
We’re heading down to LA to see some show tapings but we want to get outside, too. What are the best things to do outdoors in Los Angeles?
May 27, 2022