What are the best family activities in Atlanta?
My sister’s family is visiting us with my niece and nephew next month all the way from Texas. I won’t be able to hang out with them for their entire stay so I want to recommend some activities for them. What are some of the best family activities in Atlanta, Georgia?
Answer provided by
- Georgia Aquarium: Marvel at the underwater world of sea animals and learn more about each species. You can also get up close and personal with the animals at an additional cost!
- World of Coca-Cola: Journey through the history of this iconic beverage. You can even sample beverages from around the world!
- Zoo Atlanta: See different animals from giant pandas to majestic lions and learn more about the importance of wildlife conservation.
- Ponce City Market: Dine and shop at this unique market at the historic Sears building. Don’t forget to go down the three-story slide!
- Six Flags Over Georgia: Enjoy a day at the second park in the Six Flags chain, with intense rides like the newest Twisted Cyclone.