What are the 2011 BMW 5 Series 550i xDrive specs?
I have a 2011 BMW 5 Series 550i xDrive that I want to sell, but I need to give buyers some details. What are the specs on it?
Answer provided by
Posting details for potential buyers is a great way to showcase your car’s features. Here are some of the specs for the 2011 BMW 5 Series 550i xDrive:
- 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine
- 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission with sport and manual shift modes, adaptive transmission control (ATC)
- 400-hp and 450 lb-ft of torque
- xDrive all-wheel-drive system
- EPA Fuel Economy, combined/city/highway (mpg): 18/16/24
- Passenger seating capacity: 5
- Total passenger volume: 100.5 cubic feet
- Trunk space: 14 cubic feet
- Front tire size: 245/45R18
- Rear tire size: 275/40R18
- Electronic limited-slip differential
- Engine start/stop button
- Vehicle-speed-sensitive variable-assist (Servotronic) variable-ratio power steering
- High-fidelity 10-speaker sound system
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling, phonebook downloading, speech recognition capabilities
- 10-way power-adjustable front bucket seats
Whether you’re selling or buying a car, having a solid insurance plan to protect it is mandatory. While insuring a luxury car can be pricey, you’ll find the lowest rates when you shop with Jerry.
As the #1-rated car insurance super app and your personal pocket broker, Jerry compares rates from over 55 insurers to find you the best deal. It’s quick, simple, and hassle-free. Best of all, you could save over $800 a year!
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Browse More Content
What others are asking
How long does it take to change brake pads?
I hired a mechanic to change my brake pads but they took a long time. I felt like they overcharged me. How long does it take to change brake pads?
Jul 20, 2022
What are some tips for how to purge air from a car AC system?
I live in Georgia and my AC system has been acting up. I think there’s air stuck inside. What are some tips for how to purge air from a car AC system?
Jul 20, 2022
What is the 2023 Corvette Z06 release date?
I’ve always wanted to own a Chevy Corvette, but the Z06 model is my favorite. It’s far pricier than some of the other models, but money is no obstacle. Rather than buy a 2022 edition, I might just wait until the new model year. What’s the release date of the 2023 Corvette Z06?
Jul 20, 2022