To get an SR22, what kind of auto insurance do I need?

I was caught driving without a license, and now I'm required to have an SR22 endorsement. What type of insurance do I need to get an SR22?

Answer provided by
Eric Schad
Answered on May 04, 2021
“To get an SR22 form, you either need a liability policy or a non owners car insurance policy.
Generally speaking, a non owners car insurance policy is cheaper, but it’s entirely dependent on one thing: do you own a car?
If you don’t own a car, the non owners policy is the best choice. If you do own a car, you obviously will have to get state-minimum liability coverage, at the very least
Either way, make sure to shop for car insurance quotes online to find the best rates.”

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies