Is there an organization like AAA but for motorcycles?

"I have a motorcycle and I wasn't sure if AAA roadside assistance would cover me.

Is there a AAA equivalent for motorcycle drivers?"

AAA actually offers an add-on policy for motorcycle drivers that costs $35 a year on top of your existing membership policy.
If you don’t want to use them or if your policy is too expensive, you can also check out the American Motorcycle Association (AMA).
The AMA offers coverage specifically for motorcycles, which would include towing and roadside assistance.”
Eric Schad
Answered on Jun 23, 2021
Eric Schad has been a freelance writer for nearly a decade, as well as an SEO specialist and editor for the past five years. Before getting behind the keyboard, he worked in the finance and music industries (the perfect combo). With a wide array of professional and personal experiences, he’s developed a knack for tone and branding across many different verticals. Away from the computer, Schad is a blues guitar shredder, crazed sports fan, and always down for a spontaneous trip anywhere around the globe.

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies