If my car won't start after a snowstorm, can I call State Farm insurance to help?

"I'm not sure if my insurance will cover whatever's wrong, but I'm wondering if calling them will help. I don't have full coverage."

“If you don’t have full coverage, you probably don’t have comprehensive coverage, which is the only type of insurance that might help here.
Typically, comprehensive insurance protects your car from damages not incurred by human drivers, like theft, vandalism, fire or, potentially, snowstorms. Each insurer will have a list of what’s covered under their policy, so you’ll need to check with State Farm to see what’s on the list.”
Sophie Newman
Answered on Jul 27, 2021
Sophie Newman is a writer from California. Her hobbies include brewing her own kombucha, riding horses, and taking long road trips.

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies