If I'm unhappy with the repairs on my Toyota Camry, what should I do?

I took my car to the repair shop, using the money from my insurance company, but I'm not happy with the job they did. What are my options?

Answer provided by
Sophie Newman
Answered on Jun 08, 2021
“The first thing you can do is notify the manager of the repair shop. Let them know that you’re unhappy with the repairs and see if they will resolve the issue for you.
If the repair shop doesn’t agree with your complaint or refuses to provide further service, contact your car insurance company to let them know of the problem. If the shop is a preferred provider, they usually guarantee service.
If neither of these options resolves the issue, you may have to settle things through small claims court or arbitration, but that could be more costly than it’s worth. “

Did this answer help you?

Ask us a question by email and we will respond within a few days.

Have a different question?

You can meet us at our office and discuss the details of your question.

Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance

No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies