How to connect to Ford Fiesta Bluetooth?
I’m a new Ford owner and feel a little overwhelmed about all the buttons! How do you connect to Bluetooth on the Ford Fiesta?
Christelle Agustin · Answered on Jan 17, 2023
Reviewed by Shannon Martin, Licensed Insurance Agent.
Getting used to a new car can be weird at first, but you’ll get used to it quickly!
Luckily, the Ford Fiesta has designated buttons for connecting your phone to Bluetooth. It’s simple—follow these steps to connect to the Ford Fiesta’s Bluetooth:
- To be safe, make sure you’re parked in a safe area. Setting up Bluetooth will require you to follow a few prompts.
- Press the “Phone” button, located on the left side of the Ford Fiesta infotainment system.
- Turn your phone on and enable Bluetooth connectivity.
- Find the Bluetooth devices list and select “Ford Audio.”
- You will be asked to enter a PIN. Take a look at your Ford’s display screen and enter that PIN into your phone.
- You’re finished! You can now play your music or take hands-free calls.
If you’ve made a mistake, you can restart the pairing process by deleting your phone from your Ford’s Bluetooth list. Here’s how:
- Press the Phone button.
- Use the left and right buttons to select the phone you want to remove.
- Press the left-hand button (below the “Menu” button) to select “Debond.”
- Your phone has now been deleted.
Now that you’re connected to Bluetooth, you can drive safely without being distracted by your phone. However, you will still need to use your judgment when it comes to picking up calls or listening to music. Some people who experience driving anxiety prefer driving in silence. For others, music at a low volume is fine. Know your preference and drive safely!
MORE: How long do Fords last?
View full answer
WHY YOU CAN TRUST JERRY
Jerry partners with more than 50 insurance companies, but our content is independently researched, written, and fact-checked by our team of editors and agents. We aren’t paid for reviews or other content.
Browse More Content
Insurance in Your State
What Others Are Asking
How many 70th anniversary Jeeps were made?
I’ve been trying to find a 70th-anniversary Jeep for sale, but it’s proving to be harder than I originally thought. Now I’m wondering how many 70th anniversary Jeeps were made in total?
Kathryn Mae Kurlychek
Jan 17, 2023
Does the 2010 Ford Focus have Bluetooth?
I’m looking to buy the oldest used car that still has Bluetooth. I found a 2010 Ford Focus online for a good price. Do you know if the 2010 Ford Focus comes with Bluetooth?
Jan 18, 2023
Can you put a lien on a financed car?
I’m planning to sell my car but I haven’t fully paid off my loan yet. Can there still be a lien on a financed car?
Jan 17, 2023
Read Advice From Car Experts At Jerry
Jeep Puts Out Extra-Long L Models for Wagoneers
Jeep released longer L models for their Wagoneers which offer both larger cargo space and more comfortable seating.
2008 Ford Escape 3.0 Engine Oil Capacity
The 2008 Ford Escape 3.0 has an oil capacity of 6 quarts. Don’t know how to change your Ford’s oil? Jerry’s got all the info you need!