How much is a used 2016 Range Rover?
Just returned from a business trip in the UK—I manufacture and sell raincoats, and my trip was quite the success. Anyways, I was really smitten by all those Range Rovers zipping around London. I began perusing Range Rover’s catalog, and I like the 2016 model year the best. So, how much is a used 2016 Range Rover?
Answer provided by
- You’ll enjoy a stable and composed ride, plenty of power, athletic handling, and muscular brakes
- Choose from your choice of a V6 or V8 engine sporting horsepower ranging from 254 to 500 hps
- Enjoy the height of interior luxury, with leather, aluminum, and wood accents, along with a very quiet and tranquil ride
- The 2016 Rover is ideal for both on- and off-road driving, with its very capable 4WD system
- Filled with infotainment jewels in the form of 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, rearview camera, Meridian sound system, head-up display, WiFi hotspot, and infotainment displays for the rear seats
- When properly equipped, the 2016 Range Rover can tow an impressive 7,700 pounds