How do you use CarPlay in a BMW?
I’m out of town for the entire month visiting family. I am renting a BMW to avoid having to share vehicles. Typically, I don’t connect my phone to rental cars, but I want to this time because it’s an extended stay. How can I use Apple CarPlay in a BMW?
- Open your phone and go to Settings, General, and then CarPlay to enter pairing mode.
- Locate and open your car’s Com menu using the display screen.
- Select Mobile devices and then New device.
- Select Phone calls and audio and then choose your iPhone from the list displayed on the screen.
- Hit Pair on your phone and follow any additional prompts.
- Select Confirm note and connect to Apple CarPlay on your car’s display screen.