How do you install fog lights on a Honda Civic from 2007?
Just for fun, I took my 2007 Honda Civic offroad the other day. Unfortunately, it wasn’t my greatest idea, and now the fog light assemblies need to be replaced. I’m pretty comfortable working on cars, but I’ve never done a project like this. What’s the process to install fog lights on my Civic?
- Open the hood and remove the radiator cover using a flathead screwdriver to undo the fasteners.
- Remove the front bumper by undoing the screws and bolts holding it in place. The fasteners, bolts, and screws are located in the front wheel wells, beneath the radiator cover, and on the underside of the front bumper. You should now be able to see the light assemblies.
- Disconnect the wiring harness and remove any screws, bolts, or fasteners holding it in place.
- Remove the light assembly by sliding it out.
- Install the new assembly by pushing until it locks in place.
- Replace the screws, bolts, and fasteners.
- Test the lights.
- Repeat the above process on the other side.
- Replace the bumper by reversing the removal process.