How do you connect via Bluetooth to a 2018 Chevy Cruze?
I recently bought a used 2018 Chevy Cruze and am trying to figure out how to connect my phone to the vehicle, but the previous owner didn’t give me the owner’s manual and I’m having a bit of trouble. How do you connect via Bluetooth to a 2018 Chevy Cruze?
- Press the “CONFIG” button.
- Touch “Phone Settings” and then select “Bluetooth.”
- Select “Pair Device.” The system will then display a 4-digit PIN that you will need to enter later on.
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. Select “Pair a new device” or look under “Available devices” to locate the device named “Your Vehicle.”
- Select “Your Vehicle” and enter the 4-digit PIN given in step 3. You will then need to enter a name for your phone.
- Once a name has been entered, the pairing process will start.