How do you connect Bluetooth to a Hyundai Genesis?
I want to connect my phone to my new Hyundai Genesis via Bluetooth and have my car remember my device. How do you connect to the Hyundai Genesis Bluetooth?
Liz Jenson · Answered on Jan 04, 2023
Reviewed by Shannon Martin, Licensed Insurance Agent.
Here’s how to connect to Bluetooth in a Hyundai Genesis:
- Turn on your car, but keep it in Park. If you’re not in Park, your vehicle may not allow you to complete the Bluetooth setup process.
- On your vehicle’s display menu, press the Phone button. This button may say Phone or may be marked with a phone icon instead.
- On the device that you want to pair, select Bluetooth.
- From your Bluetooth settings, ensure that your device is ready to pair. Then, choose the device name that matches your car. You should see your vehicle’s device name displayed on your infotainment screen.
- When prompted, enter the passkey found on your vehicle’s display screen.
When you complete this step, your phone should finish pairing with your Hyundai Genesis car!
View full answer
WHY YOU CAN TRUST JERRY
Jerry partners with more than 50 insurance companies, but our content is independently researched, written, and fact-checked by our team of editors and agents. We aren’t paid for reviews or other content.
Browse More Content
Insurance in Your State
What Others Are Asking
Should I buy an Acura extended warranty?
I’m in the middle of buying an Acura, but I’m not sure if I should buy the extended warranty. I’ve weighed some of the pros and cons, yet I still can’t come to a conclusion. Should I actually purchase an extended warranty from Acura or should I decline it?
Aug 05, 2022
Where is the gas gauge on a Nissan Versa?
My aunt gave me her Nissan Versa because she doesn’t drive anymore. I’ve just had my first ride in it, but believe it or not, I’m not sure where the gas gauge is. Where can I find the Nissan Versa’s gas gauge?
Oct 11, 2022
Where is the 2012 Dodge Durango battery location?
There is a clicking sound when I turn the key in my ignition and when I drive at night my headlights are dim. I told my mom and she said I should check my car battery. Where is the 2012 Dodge Durango battery location?
Oct 04, 2022
Read Advice From Car Experts At Jerry
Do You Need Motorcycle Insurance in California?
California requires motorists to carry minimum amounts of liability coverage to register and ride their bikes in the state. Learn more here!
How to Get a West Virginia Learner’s Permit
Once you turn 15, you’re eligible to apply for a WV learner’s permit. Here’s how you’ll need to prepare for the DMV.
Browse By Topics
Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance
Find insurance savings — it's 100% free
No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies