How do you connect Bluetooth to a 2013 Dodge Durango?
I recently bought a 2013 Durango. I assumed I’d be able to connect my phone to it, but maybe I was wrong. Can you tell me how to connect Bluetooth to a 2013 Dodge Durango?
Melanie Mergen · Answered on Dec 14, 2022
Reviewed by Shannon Martin, Licensed Insurance Agent.
To connect a Bluetooth device to your Dodge Durango 2013, you’ll want to confirm you have Bluetooth capability first. It was an optional feature for the model year, so not all Durangos will have it.
If equipped, here’s typically how you can connect a Bluetooth device to a 2013 Dodge Durango:
- Verify that the Bluetooth on your device is turned on
- Press the phone button on your 2013 Dodge Durango’s Uconnect system
- When the Uconnect screen indicates it’s listening for your response, say “setup”
- When prompted, say “device pairing”
- Then, say “pair a device”
- When prompted, pick a PIN and confirm it with the Uconnect system by saying “yes”
- Pick and confirm device name when prompted
- Set a priority level for the device you’re connecting (with one being the highest priority)
- In the Bluetooth settings on your device, select the Uconnect option and enter the PIN you chose when prompted
From there, your device should be connected!
If you discover you chose a 2013 Dodge Durango that doesn’t have Bluetooth, there are still aftermarket bluetooth adapters that could easily give you the capability.
View full answer
WHY YOU CAN TRUST JERRY
Jerry partners with more than 50 insurance companies, but our content is independently researched, written, and fact-checked by our team of editors and agents. We aren’t paid for reviews or other content.
Browse More Content
Insurance in Your State
What Others Are Asking
How do you open the gas tank on a Maserati GranTurismo?
I have a Maserati GranTurismo and need to open the gas tank but I’m not sure how. How do you open the gas tank on a Maserati GranTurismo?
Dec 13, 2022
How many Tomb Raider Jeeps were made?
How many Tomb Raider Jeeps did Jeep make? I really want to get one, but I’m worried that they’re rare and really expensive.
Dec 08, 2022
Where is a 2008 Prius’s battery location?
My radio has been flickering in and out lately, and someone told me that I should check the battery. I opened the hood, but I couldn’t find it there! Where is a 2008 Prius’s battery location?
Oct 12, 2022
Read Advice From Car Experts At Jerry
What Is the New York Law Enforcement Fee?
If you plan to insure a car in New York, you’ll likely owe a law enforcement fee. Here’s how much it costs and what it covers.
Is Your License Suspended Immediately After a DUI?
Each state’s policies on license suspension following a DUI arrest varies, but you may face a suspension between 10 and 40 days after your arrest date.
Browse By Topics
Easiest way to compare and buy car insurance
Find insurance savings — it's 100% free
No long forms
No spam or unwanted phone calls
Quotes from top insurance companies