How do you clean Toyota RAV4 seats?
I love my Toyota RAV4, and I always try to keep it as neat as possible. I recently noticed that the cloth seats are filthy! What’s the best way to clean my Toyota RAV4 seats?
Answer provided by
The Toyota RAV4 is a comfortable, reliable car. But the seats can get pretty dirty when owners forget to wash them regularly.
Follow these steps to clean your Toyota RAV4 seats:
- Take out any larger objects in your car and vacuum the area to get rid of dust and dirt.
- Spray an upholstery cleaner on small sections of your seats, one at a time. Let it sit for about five minutes. If you’d rather not use a chemical cleaner, make your own seat cleaner with one part vinegar, one part water, and a capful of dish soap.
- Scrub the area with a moist microfiber towel until the space is clean.
- Rinse the seats by wiping them with a new damp microfiber towel.
- Remove any excess moisture with a dry microfiber towel.
- Open your windows and let the seats air-dry overnight.
- Spray a cloth guard on your fabric to protect your seats from major stains.
Hopefully, these steps will help you clean the car seats in your Toyota RAV4. While many car owners focus largely on maintaining their car’s exterior, the interior is also a major part of car maintenance. Giving your seats a quick vacuum every other week is an easy way to keep your interior in top condition.
Since you’re already taking the time to clean your seats, take another minute to save on car insurance with Jerry. A licensed broker, the Jerry app helps users save an average of $879 a year on car insurance. Just download the app, answer a few questions, and Jerry will send you personalized quotes from more than 50 top providers, including Travelers and Nationwide, for free.
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Browse More Content
What others are asking
How do you turn off traction control on a Toyota Sienna?
I recently bought a used 2017 Toyota Sienna Sport from a private seller and I’m having some trouble with the traction control when driving in the snow. Is there any way I can turn this feature off?
Dec 29, 2021
How do you update Toyota Entune maps?
I have a 2017 Toyota Camry XLE. I was trying to use the maps feature, but it seems like the maps are out of date. What’s the best way to update the maps on my Toyota Entune system?
Dec 30, 2021
How do I clean a Toyota engine?
I’ve started getting into car maintenance, and I realized that I’ve never cleaned my engine! Unfortunately, I’m still a little new to all this stuff, and I don’t know where to start. What’s the best way to clean my Toyota’s engine?
Dec 30, 2021