How do you change the wiper blades on a 2012 Ford Focus?
I drive a 2012 Ford Focus, and it seems like it is time to replace the windshield wipers. This is my first car and I have never done this before, but I have been told it is pretty easy. Can you tell me how to change the wiper blades on a 2012 Ford Focus?
- the wiper blade is held onto the arm with two small pins—one on the top and one on the bottom
- Press them both in at the same time and then pull the wiper blade to detach it from the arm
- The part number is 2800A for both the left and right wiper blades and they cost around $25 each.
- On the new blade, remove the little plastic shroud covering the blade connection.
- Slide the new wiper blade onto the wiper arm here and the pins will snap in place.