How do you change the time on a Porsche Cayenne?
Hello! I need to change the clock in my car after daylight savings. Can you tell me how to change the time on a Porsche Cayenne?
Answer provided by
Hi! I’m happy to help! When you have a beautiful car like yours, you definitely want everything to work right! This is how to change the time on a Porsche Cayenne:
- Find your vehicle’s rotary knob lever—it’s either on the lower right side of the steering wheel column or directly on your steering wheel
- Hold the rotary knob down to bring up the settings menu on the dash screen
- Use the knob to scroll upwards until you find the vehicle command, then select your vehicle’s model by pressing enter on the rotary knob
- Your dash screen will now display another set of commands; scroll until you find settings, then press to select
- Select the date & time option, then choose Summer Time or DST
- Set your Porsche dash clock to the appropriate time When you have a car like a Porsche, you want to keep it protected from all the dangers of the road. Do you know if you have the right car insurance coverage to keep your car protected? If you’re looking for a new insurance company, Jerry can provide you with competitive quotes in under a minute. Swapping is just as effortless. Jerry takes care of all the paperwork and phone calls and can even assist you in canceling your old policy.
Here to save on car and home insurance? Great, you do that. We’ll do everything else.
Sign up in under a minute.
No need to fill out forms or shop around. Sign up in 45 seconds to start saving. Jerry does the rest.
Jerry collects and analyzes your current coverage.
Say hello to Jerry, your new insurance agent. We’ll contact your insurance company, review your current plan, then find the coverage that fits your needs and saves you money.
Get the best options before your renewal.
Jerry does all the picky, busy work by comparing prices and coverage from more than 50+ insurance companies. We compare what we find to your current policy and offer you the three best options before every renewal.
Read advice from car experts at Jerry
Browse by topics
What others are asking
How reliable is a Honda CR-V?
For my next car, I want to upgrade from a sedan to a compact SUV. I’ve heard people raving about the Honda CR-V, but I’m very cautious and want to make sure this car can last me a while. What’s the reliability like for a Honda CR-V?
Apr 22, 2022
How reliable is a Toyota Corolla?
I’m starting college soon and will need to get a car to get around. I’m hoping to get something basic like a Toyota Corolla to keep my costs down. How reliable is a Corolla?
Apr 22, 2022
How reliable is a Volvo XC90?
I’m thinking about getting an SUV. I’ve always had Volvo sedans before, so I was considering the XC90. Is it reliable?
Apr 22, 2022