How do you change the cabin air filter in a Honda Crosstour?
I’ve noticed the air quality in my Honda getting a little stale and unpleasant. My uncle suggested that I swap out the cabin air filter, but I’ve never done it before and I don’t want to mess anything up. Is there an easy way to change the cabin air filter on my Honda Crosstour?
- Purchase a new air filter.
- Open the glove box.
- Grip and push in the sides of the glove box until it unhinges.
- Release the latch on the right side of the glove box and it will reveal the air compartment.
- Push the two side tabs to remove the air filter housing.
- Drop the new filter in and take note of the direction of airflow. This will be marked with an arrow on the side of the filter housing.
- Reassemble your air filter housing and glove box.